Sunday, May 29, 2011

Harold "Kekoa" Bayang

I had the pleasure of working with Harold "Kekoa" Bayang back in March who was patient enough to put up with my "distressed look" concept. The idea of this shoot was to light mostly the mask of the face and suggest a gritty,dirty, "just got out of a bad situation" look. I was hoping for explosion and fire in the background but hey, this was shot in my basement so I'll take what I can. I had to apply a bit of make-up to give it the black eye, bloody cut on the forehead, sprinkle some water on the face for sweat effect. Next time I have to use corn syrup perhaps for fake blood. Over all, it was a fun and creative experience. Thanks Harold.



1 comment:

  1. Turned out to be very cool ! I'll actually use this in my portfolio for sure. It'll help in many different ways, such as action, bad-guy, or even hero roles. Good eye, and pretty good attempt for first time makeup.

    ReplyDelete